× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Is it possible to analyze the devices that connect to my Nighthawk MR1100ATT?

MikeFl1
Aspirant

Is it possible to analyze the devices that connect to my Nighthawk MR1100ATT?

I see several devices that are connected to the MR1100 ATT Nighthawk on the Management utility on the Browser, and I can account for all of them as being part of our WiFi Network. Is there a way to analyze the devices to see if they have large parasitic data draws for devices that showup despite being in sleep mode, like an Amazon Firestick. I completely disconnected the Google Chromecast since it does not have a sleep mode, and as much as I enjoy some of the screen saver photographs, when it is not being used, I don't want to use lots of Data for this unviewed Art Show. I can ID every device since I added them one at a time to ID devices. I want to see how much data is being used by each device somehow. Is anyone aware of any software that will allow this or if there are settings within the Netgear Software that will analyze/track devices individually?  Thank you!

Model: MR1100|NIGHTHAWK M1
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Is it possible to analyze the devices that connect to my Nighthawk MR1100ATT?

Youl should post this here since you have a mobile device:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/bd-p/aircard

Message 2 of 3
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Is it possible to analyze the devices that connect to my Nighthawk MR1100ATT?

Hi MikeFI1,

Thank you for your question. As for the NETGEAR side, I do not see any software that provides how much data each device uses. I believe there are software out there that does monitor data usage. Try doing a search for it and see if any results come up.

Please let me know. :]

- Jason N

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7