× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: LB1110 radio band selection

RadekB
Aspirant

LB1110 radio band selection

Hi All,

I'm new to the community, so sorry in advance for any mistakes done  🙂

I just bought LTE modem/router LB1110. The most important thing for me is to be able to select fixed radio band (800MHz). That impacts on speed of my internet connection. I went through configuration on WWW admin interface, but there is no such option, band is selected automatically.

Are you aware about any other method to pass such configuration? I saw there is possibility to dump and pull in configuration file. Maybe there is 'hidden feature', additional config command that would do the trick?

Thank you for any replies.

Best regards,
Radek

Message 1 of 10
RadekB
Aspirant

Hi All,

It seems I managed to add correct entry based on following article: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2515438.

🙂

Best regards,
Radek

Message 2 of 10
lteparanoia
Aspirant

Defining own BAND entries first requires entering a proper entercnd password. What is the password, if you know it? You can PM me.

Message 3 of 10
wwturner2000
Aspirant

Did you ever figure out how to do manual band selection? I just purchased an LB1120 for use with T-Mobile, and all it seems to latch onto is band 2. My SINR is at 0, so I'd like to try band 4 and see if there is less interference in that spectrum.

Message 4 of 10
lperoma
Aspirant

Hi there,

I also really need that default password for the AT commands, I need to use 1800MHz band (B3), that's not congested.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 10
lperoma
Aspirant

Hi there,

just found the answer:

at!entercnd="granville"

Enjoy!

Message 6 of 10

does anyone have the AT commands list for the LB1120?

Message 7 of 10
bmanning81
Aspirant

Following up on the question about selecting the LTE band on the LB1120. I have the LB1120 and have been told by AT&T that B2 has been opened up to help with the congestion on B12, however, my device keeps latching on the B12. I need to be able to select B2. 

If anyone knows the commands to do this and can walk me through doing this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Message 8 of 10
Audiorulz4u
Aspirant

if anyone has the AT password for the LB1121 as well that would be nice im in the same situation i know B2 only has 5mhz of bandwith and B4 has 15mhz but i cant force the modem over to b4

Message 9 of 10
bmanning81
Aspirant

Hi is this for the LB1110 or LB1120?
Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements