× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LB1120 AT commands

LB1120 AT commands

looking for the AT command list and password for the LB1120 modem

Message 1 of 8

Re: LB1120 AT commands

Cat LOL

Message 2 of 8

AT commonds & password  or anyway to select bands/frequencys

Message 3 of 8

is anyone out there?

Message 4 of 8

any possibility of band selection in the a firmware update?

Message 5 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi countrywidewifi,

Sorry for the delay. I could not find any AT commands references for your device. Please contact NETGEAR support line for further assistance.

There is a similar thread for the LB1110 and saw that you have messaged in it also.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/LB1110-radio-band-selection/td-p/117...

Please update me when support has helped you. Thank you :]

- Jason N

Message 6 of 8

I've already talked to them on the phone and they directed me to try here. AirCard 77xS / 34xU is the only at info they could direct me too. if you could put it in a firmware request to have band selection like a drop down box and more than 1 could be selected would be nice. also thanks for taking the time to get in here and respond to a lot of the ?'s thats been asked realy do appreciate it. 

Message 7 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi countrywidewifi,

I will definitely forward this idea to my internal team and see what they want to do with it. Thank you so much for the appreciation. It really means a lot. :]

- Jason N

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7