× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LB1120 random reboots

mramirez3
Aspirant

LB1120 random reboots

Purchased this hotspot to use with my AT&T service. Had been working great but these last few days it has begun randomly restarting. All the leds will suddenly go out and then the power light starts blinking orange until it goes green and the rest of the leds then go green. During these start ups, the internet goes down completely. Any ideas what could be causing the random reboots. I do have it connected to a router and have a computer directly connected to the hotspot via ethernet. 

Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 3
Bcrocketclub
Aspirant

Re: LB1120 random reboots

I am having the same exact issue. Rebooting went from a few times a day to constantly so it won't give us internet. Very frustrating. We have had ours since November 2018 and there are no SIM card issues or updates available for software. I reset the modem completely and it didn't help.
Message 2 of 3
mramirez3
Aspirant

Re: LB1120 random reboots

I did resolve the problem with the reboots. For me it turned out to be user error. It was hard to figure out because it had been working fine for a few weeks without reboots. The reboots began and then started to happen a few times a day. What ended up fixing it was reinserting the Sim card and locking it in place as the instructions noted. Apparently I had originally placed the Sim card without locking it in place. It had been making contact but when it would.loose contact, the box would restart. Once I locked it into place, the reboots stopped.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7