× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LB112o modem and AC1750 router connectivity.

matthewcarden9
Follower

LB112o modem and AC1750 router connectivity.

I bought a LB1120 modem and put a T-Mobile sim in it. I have exellent T-Mobile coverage in my area. I got the data set up with no trouble and getting 4-5 bars. my problem begins here. I connected the modem to my PC and it says I have internet but when I look up anything it loads for a long time and then says connection was reset. I've checked proxies and other solutions for this error but nothing has worked. I then tried connecting the modem to my AC1750 router and when setting the router up i either get a internet not detected problem or it goes through fine. when the router goes through though any device connected to it doesn't recieve an internet connection but the router itself says it has an internet connection. I have opened a case (#43397266) but no reply yet. this is getting frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 2
Midtenntech
Aspirant

Re: LB112o modem and AC1750 router connectivity.

How does the browsing work? I am getting good speeds but very slow browsing? been on the phone with support for 2 hours.. UGH

Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7