× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LB2120 - (4G LTE Modem) Internet disconnects every 10-14 hours

robbrooks33
Aspirant

LB2120 - (4G LTE Modem) Internet disconnects every 10-14 hours

Have recently installed and put into bridge mode connected to an Orbi RB40 as the router. (Firmware on all is up to date) Internet is an unlimited data sim with Three. The internet is intermittent (have to click twice on links to work) and about every 10-14 hours it stops working entirely. The modem still shows connected the Three(4G) but has no internet connection - I have to reset the modem. Any thoughts? I’ve contacted Three but due to the ongoing they can’t get back to me. Does it sound like a Three issue or network issue. Thanks in advance...
Message 1 of 3
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: LB2120 - (4G LTE Modem) Internet disconnects every 10-14 hours

What do you mean by this:" The internet is intermittent (have to click twice on links to work)"?

I think in the latest FW on LB2120, we support KeepLive PING. Could you please enable it to see whether the data connection drop issue will happen again.

Thanks

Model: LB2120|4G LTE Modem
Message 2 of 3
robbrooks33
Aspirant

Re: LB2120 - (4G LTE Modem) Internet disconnects every 10-14 hours

Thanks for the reply - unfortunately I have then enabled and set to 1 minute, it makes no difference. Any other suggestions?
Model: LB2120|4G LTE Modem
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7