× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LB2120 Feature request - logging capabilities

ryannelson
Tutor

LB2120 Feature request - logging capabilities

Hello,

The LB2120 is a great device.  It is able to do almost everything I want.  I would like to have a logging section for when events happen.  It would be nice if a log was avaialble via the web interface to determine when the deviced failed over.  I find myself wanting to know when the detection of loss of connection the the landline happens, when failover to cellular occurs and then moving back to landline when connection become avaialble again.

Small storage log on the device itself or the ability to send the logs via say syslog would be nice.

Is this feature available and I'm not aware of where it is?

If its not available can the be added to a firemware update.

Thank you,

Ryan

Model: LB2120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: LB2120 Feature request - logging capabilities

Hi @ryannelson

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

We would like to suggest posting your recommendation on our Idea Exchange board. This is a great place to hold product improvement conversations as they are monitored by the product team. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-For-Home/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-home

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
ryannelson
Tutor

Re: LB2120 Feature request - logging capabilities

Ok, I think I reposted it ok.  Kindof sucks that can't just mark this post differently. 

Thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7