× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Lte 4g lb2120 wireless password not working

Snaveejad
Follower

Lte 4g lb2120 wireless password not working

I have purchased this modem to use at a holiday house to connect Arlo pro 2 without home internet, have inserted the sim all good connected arlo base all okay, need to connect wifi to iPad to finish set up and it comes up incorrect password? I’ve tried several times on two different devices and it won’t accept the password. 

Any my help would be greatly appreciated 

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Lte 4g lb2120 wireless password not working

Hi @Snaveejad

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

You can retrieve the WiFi password by accessing the router settings page. Using a computer wired to the router or device that is already connected to the network, open a browser and enter http://192.168.5.1. Once logged in, go to Settings and you should be able to see the Wireless Information. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Snaveejad

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

You can retrieve the WiFi password by accessing the router settings page. Using a computer wired to the router or device that is already connected to the network, open a browser and enter http://192.168.5.1. Once logged in, go to Settings and you should be able to see the Wireless Information. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Snaveejad

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7