× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

M1 Nighthawk LAN Printer

Wingpsna
Follower

M1 Nighthawk LAN Printer

I've been using a Netgear Nighthawk to connect a printer on a small construction site. 

Just this previous day i had a printer using a static IP address of 192.168.1.200 on the local network connected via ethernet cable to the M1 Nighthawk. I had added the printer to our employees laptops and printing worked fine. 

Now the printer does not show under LAN in the connected devices. and is offline when attempting to print. The usual troubleshooting has been done; Replacing the ethernet cable with a new one, placing the M1 with the same cale into a laptop ethernet port (which supplied internet over the cable while not connected to wifi), setting the wifi profile to 2.4ghz to assure it is compatible with an older printer, firmware update, and even had a laptop with an alternate IP cabled directly into the printer which was able to ping data through the printers ethernet port. 

The printer is a Fujixerox Docucentre IV-2263 and no settings changes were made sinceit was working the previous day. 

I'm confused as to what could even be the issue

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: M1 Nighthawk LAN Printer

You might get better and quicker replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section for your device:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7