× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

M1 Nighthawk mobile app

beauravn
Follower

M1 Nighthawk mobile app

Just purchased my nighthawk M1 router through Telstra online in Australia. In the quick setup guide it says 'Download the NETGEAR Mobile App' and gives the download link at netgear.com/mobileapps , however, when I type this address into my browser it just says 'page not found', so then I search the website for 'mobile app download' and 'nighthawk M1 mobile app' and it just brings up manuals and netgear community questions, etc, but no actual download page link. So then I search the site for nighthawk router hoping it might have the app download link there and find a page with some very spacey looking nighthawks, but no nighthawk M1 shown. So where is this mobile app and have I bought an outdated model?

Cheers, Beau

Model: MR1100|NIGHTHAWK M1
Message 1 of 4
MicW
Luminary

Re: M1 Nighthawk mobile app

You can get it via google play store. Just search for netgear nighthawk M1

Message 2 of 4
MicW
Luminary

Its called "neatgear mobile" in the play store

Message 3 of 4
Gary_Y
NETGEAR Expert

@beauravn hope you found it.  Just for look for NETGEAR Mobile in Google Playstore or Apple Appstore.  Its good to get as it will allow you to switch off the Nighthawk M1 if its in your Carry On luggage in the overhead locker and you can't be bothered getting out of your seat to turn it OFF when the plane takes off.  Does lots of other things as well.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7