× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

M1100

Brandidowden
Aspirant

M1100

Not very tech savvy so if someone can tell me how to fix it or if I even can in simple terms please..all of sudden my router say “mobile broadband disconnection” I don’t know why. What do I do?
Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2
res1983
Guide

Re: M1100

There was another post exactly like yours. Here is the Question and Answer. Does this sound like your issue?

Question

"My mr1100 using simnetwireless says mobile broadband disconnected. Apparently netgear and tmobile are working on a fix and anyone confirm this? Any fixes that I'm unaware of would help. I'm in a rural area and this is my only way of connect besides sprint phone and connections are slow and not consistent any reply would be appreciated."

Answer

"As we found out that if you are using a data plan for tablet from T-Mobile, the SIM would not work any more with M1. You need to ask T-Mobile to change your plan for Mobile Hotspot for your SIM to work again on M1."

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/Mr1100-mobile-broadband-disconnected...

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7