× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: MR1100 Firmware

sena71
Tutor

MR1100 Firmware

What software tool does the M1 primarily work with when updating manually using the AT!BOOTHOLD command? I am using fdt.exe and the QDLOAD COM serial port shows up in Device Manager but fdt fails to communicate with the modem. I also have the AT!ENTERCND password and the algorithm to unlock engineering mode with AT!ENTERUNLOCK but I have still yet to find a way to do something as simple as upload firmware. 

For note, it is currently running the AT&T firmware which does not allow for upload via WebUI. I intend on uploading compiled firmware based on the official open source code provided by Netgear.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3
sena71
Tutor

Also, what else must I do to enable ADB and the TFTP server? They been enabled via the AT!CUSTOM="ADBENABLE",1 and AT!CUSTOM="TFTPSERVERDISABLE",0 commandS but it still does not show up via adb or fastboot and i cannot communicate with it via TFTP.

Message 2 of 3
Big7Boss
Tutor

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I saw you had de password for at!entercnd command. Mind sharing? Im having a hard time looking for it. 

Thanks.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7