× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100-H appears rather than 3G/4G-no internet connection

lmi
Follower
Follower

MR1100-H appears rather than 3G/4G-no internet connection

I set up mifi with a t-mobile phone sim card 10 months ago. Router worked fine to connect 18 home devices. 4 days ago, got error message: broadband disconnected. My home devices are still connected to router but have no internet communication.

A small "h" appears where the 3G/4G should appear in the display. That seems significant, but I find no help on line despite looking for it.

Troubleshot the sim card; no joy. Got new sim card today; no joy. Factory reset with new sim card; no joy.

Help, please.
Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: MR1100-H appears rather than 3G/4G-no internet connection

Some customers reported this issue last two months. After we investigated, we can confirmed that T-Mobile updated their data plan that phone and tablet SIM card data plan will not work on M1 any more. You need to upgrade your data plan with T-Mobile.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: MR1100-H appears rather than 3G/4G-no internet connection

Some customers reported this issue last two months. After we investigated, we can confirmed that T-Mobile updated their data plan that phone and tablet SIM card data plan will not work on M1 any more. You need to upgrade your data plan with T-Mobile.

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7