× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100 WebGUI new features wishlist

TeeJay74
Virtuoso

MR1100 WebGUI new features wishlist

What new WebGUI features you would like to have on your MR1100 device in the future ?

I may start saying that ability to lock LTE single band would be useful. Then LTE diagnostics screen could have some more information with adjustable screen refresh rate. I would say good refresh rate is 0.5 - 1 seconds. Two seconds is too slow. Customers deserve good basic tools to diagnose LTE signal problems (without professional tools like QXDM Pro).

Message 1 of 3
UK-based
Luminary

Re: MR1100 WebGUI new features wishlist

It's a very good idea to have an M1 wish list here, TeeJay74.

Netgear moderators - could you please make this thread sticky so that it doesn't scroll off the first page?

1. RS-SINR reading in web GUI currently always shows 0 dBm - it doesn't update to show correct values that are apparently available in the M1's OS (a point you made previously TeeJay74).
  2. The ability to set some static IP addresses while DHCP is also on, rather than either DHCP or all static addresses. This is important for things like printers on networks so that other devices can always access them.
  3. A central location on the Netgear site or on the carrier's site, where firmware changelogs/update histories can be published to avoid the many questions and uncertainty in this community about what new features are available and what bugs have been solved in each firmware release.

Message 2 of 3
TeeJay74
Virtuoso

Re: MR1100 WebGUI new features wishlist

I got NTG9X50C_12.02.04.00 firmware today (build date 2018/01/29) and diagnostics display RS-SINR is still not updating, there is Arlo support , Ethernet standby selection:disabled / 2 minutes, probably better language localization etc. Actually it looks pretty good.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7