× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100 connecting Blink security camera

blmeanie
Follower

MR1100 connecting Blink security camera

Bought a NetGear Nighthawk MR1100 hotspot device as a replacement in 2nd home as replacement for crappy support and performance by Xfinity.

Got it up and running, connected my laptop to it without too much trouble, would like to connect blink (amazon) cameras to it.  

The blink device that acts as the is called the "sync module"- I cannot get it to connect to the MR1100, tried over and over today.

In searches I made online, no clear answers that I could find.  Maybe need to open some port, possibly?

Any help is appreciated.

Steve

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: MR1100 connecting Blink security camera

@blmeanie wrote:

Bought a NetGear Nighthawk MR1100 hotspot device ...

As the name suggests, that's a Mobile Router.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

Those things are very different from the standard Netgear routers covered in this section.

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7