× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100 devices show No Internet but hotspot is connected

reasonablestart
Initiate

MR1100 devices show No Internet but hotspot is connected

Had this hotspot for 2.5 years with no issues. Suddenly about a week ago it has started this thing where it will show no changes on its screen (still shows same bars, connected to LTE, connected to X number of devices), but the devices connected to it will stop getting internet. Laptops show "Connected, no internet" status and phones just don't load anything.

Firmware version is 12.06.39.00, is there a way to tell when that was installed, and maybe try rolling back to the previous version? Nothing else about my setup has changed.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 4
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: MR1100 devices show No Internet but hotspot is connected

AT&T just rollled out the new update recently. Could you please do a factory reset and try again. The new update should works better.

Thanks

Message 2 of 4
reasonablestart
Initiate

Hi, I did a factory reset and made sure the firmware was up to date. Today I am having the same problem still. The hotspot restarted itself and disconnected me. It didn't show any messages, other than that it was fully charged and the battery was too hot. I never used to get that message even with it plugged in 24/7. Am I maybe dealing with a bad battery or something?

Message 3 of 4
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Can you try using the devive without battery? If the device shows battey is too hot, that might be the reason the connection got disconnected.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7