× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: MR1100 new idea to go into development process

Passo53
Initiate

MR1100 new idea to go into development process

I have made ( 2019-04-29 ) an new idea to have band lock feature to my MR1100-100EUS router. No one has commented or given some response to my idea. Any news about process times or some information how this idea is going to be solved?

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Passo53
Initiate

Hi @gyruss 

Thanks for your replies Smiley Happy Those pages are very detailed so also I, as not-so-familiar with Telnet commands, could start this modification for my router.

What is an interesting point; previously I has read this link content: https://mt-tech.fi/netgear-mr1100-1gbit-s-4g-reititin/ (it's in Finnish) and now I noticed that when I change the language to English, the content is changed...Regards to Minh Truong!

BR, Pasi

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
JSchnee21
Virtuoso

Hello @Passo53 ,

Unfortunately, this is just a discussion board.  Many of us in the USA have been asking for the same for at least a year now.  Regrettably, I doubt we'll ever see this capability.  Certainly not the USA where, in general, no carrier branded (or carrier firmware configured) device ever let's you select which bands to use.

If you're luck one of the discussion board moderators (such as Blanca) may response and "pass on" your request.  But that's about the best you will get here.

Message 2 of 4
gyruss
Aspirant

Message 3 of 4
Passo53
Initiate

Hi @gyruss 

Thanks for your replies Smiley Happy Those pages are very detailed so also I, as not-so-familiar with Telnet commands, could start this modification for my router.

What is an interesting point; previously I has read this link content: https://mt-tech.fi/netgear-mr1100-1gbit-s-4g-reititin/ (it's in Finnish) and now I noticed that when I change the language to English, the content is changed...Regards to Minh Truong!

BR, Pasi

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7