× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: MR1100EUS – Nighthawk M1 Mobile

duckthis1
Initiate

MR1100EUS – Nighthawk M1 Mobile

Hello,The original OEM battery recently started to only charge to 1/4 capacity.I replacaed the battery(aftermarket) 2 days ago and the display only shows that it is charged to 1/2 capacity.I have tried to charge with the unit on and with it shut down.While on the digital battery graph readout goes up and down like it is charging normally. Any help would be greatly apreciated.Thank You

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
duckthis1
Initiate

Thanks for the reply.I actually found out that unplugging the cat cable allowed the battery to be charged fully. Even the battery that I thought was bad charged up fully. I'm not sure if that is mentioned somewhere and I am not sure why the cat cable plugged in does not allow a battery to be charged,but it worked.Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @duckthis1

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Please do the following: 

1. Unplug the Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router. 
2. Remove the battery.
3. Wait for 30-60 seconds, and reinsert the battery.
4. Hold the Power Button to restart the device.
5. Use the original power adapter (originally shipped with your device) to recharge your Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router. 

May we please know the current firmware version? 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
duckthis1
Initiate

Thanks for the reply.I actually found out that unplugging the cat cable allowed the battery to be charged fully. Even the battery that I thought was bad charged up fully. I'm not sure if that is mentioned somewhere and I am not sure why the cat cable plugged in does not allow a battery to be charged,but it worked.Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @duckthis1

Glad to hear that you got it working. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats