× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR2100 keeps restarting on its own, can't stop it or resolve the issue

Nick109
Aspirant

MR2100 keeps restarting on its own, can't stop it or resolve the issue

Good day Community,

Just bought the MR2100 on leboncoin in France, when starting with the configuration, I noticed that the device keeps on rebooting on its own. It doesn't stay on for more than 20 s and restart again in a ring.

When I inserted the SIM, it took slightly longer to restart, it got to the point where it requested to configure the password and rebooted again.

I tried to reset, but was the same story. Anyone encountered this issue. any hope to get it fixed? Or must I just return the device? I desperately need it.

The one thing i know is that it wasn't used for a very long time. Battery seem full, as it says it doesn't require recharge.

Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 1 of 2

Re: MR2100 keeps restarting on its own, can't stop it or resolve the issue

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

I have asked the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7