× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR2100 nighthawk puck not working

Noahmazz
Follower

MR2100 nighthawk puck not working

So I'm deployed to kuwait right now and I got over here a few days ago and purchased this nighthawk m2 and the day purchased it worked great no issue the second day I woke up and it seemed to not be responding so I rebooted it and when I did in the left corner of the screen where the providers name is displayed it just shows a constant message of searching so I tried to do everything I could to get it to work right went and checked to see if the Sim had data on it and everything and it did but I wasn't getting any connection I tried tweaking with all the setting and stuff and eventually factory reset it and it actually seemed to have worked and my wifi came back on for like a whole day but then same thing happened on day 2 but when I went to try and factory reset it did nothing and eventually after many hours happend to to pick up a signal and I got wifi back same thing has happened on day 3 and I'm looking for a solution so that I just don't have to sit here and wait upwards of 5 hours or hope for a miracle for this thing to work rn it's been out for the past 6 hours and I'm just using my cell data which costs alot of money any help would be appreciated thanks
Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 1 of 2
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: MR2100 nighthawk puck not working

Please let me know your device SKU name and FW version on it.

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7