× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: Mobile Broadband Disconnected Firmware 12.06.08.00

ken1944us
Aspirant

Did you every get connected with T-Mobile?

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 26 of 30
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

@ken1944us wrote:

Still no connection T-Mobile.  Data Disconnected.  Have new Nighthawk and a new T-Mobile sim card and still same thing.  Been since January with no connection. Disenhartening since this is not a cheap model. 

If you got the T-Mobile SIM from their retail store, please ask them to change your data plan to mobile hotspot. You can't use your tablet data plan with M1 anymore. This is based on our discussion with the customers who experienced the same issue recently.

Message 27 of 30
RaineTensai
Tutor

I am having a similar problem after upgrading to 12.06.11.00.

I am on AT&T, and my IMEI Is already linked to a decice that they do not block. This issue started at exactly the moment the firmware upgraded. Any advice? Or a way to downgrade?

Message 28 of 30
Brandidowden
Aspirant

I’m not tech savvy so don’t understand what ur saying to do. My nighthawk all of sudden say “mobile broadband disconnected” and I don’t think or know if it was because of an update. Is there somethin I can do? Or do I need a new sim ?
Message 29 of 30
RaineTensai
Tutor

@Brandidowden wrote:
I’m not tech savvy so don’t understand what ur saying to do. My nighthawk all of sudden say “mobile broadband disconnected” and I don’t think or know if it was because of an update. Is there somethin I can do? Or do I need a new sim ?
I don't know if your situation is the same as mine, but I had an unlimited AT&T plan that had been grandfathered in, and was using it for my main source of internet. AT&T thought it was an ipad with an unlimited plan, but the sim card was actually in a mobile hotspot router. This worked for a long time. After much investigation, I learned that AT&T has been terminating these grandfathered accounts. It was nice while it lasted. I now pay twice as much for the same service. 

Message 30 of 30
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 29 replies
  • 10 kudos
  • 11 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7