Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Modem Issue

bwright2
Follower

Modem Issue

Having issue after moving to new house where wireless devices say No Internet for our router/modem yet Xfinity says the connection looks good. Bought another modem and had the same issue. Xfinity says it has to be a setting on the modem. Stuck with their provided modem and that works, but that is a monthly fee which I'd like to avoid. Anyone have a similar experience or know what could be causing this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Failedcm1150v
Aspirant

Re: Modem Issue

I just bought a cm1150v. Won’t buy a 2nd Netgear product that’s for sure . This modem won’t work with Comcast. Zero support
Message 2 of 5
Failedcm1150v
Aspirant

Op, Get an ARRIS T25 for Comcast. It worked with little effort.. You only get 2 Ethernet 1 gig ports but at least it’s compatible and u own it .
Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this?

What model modem do you have? A C or CM series modem? 

@bwright2 wrote:

Having issue after moving to new house where wireless devices say No Internet for our router/modem yet Xfinity says the connection looks good. Bought another modem and had the same issue. Xfinity says it has to be a setting on the modem. Stuck with their provided modem and that works, but that is a monthly fee which I'd like to avoid. Anyone have a similar experience or know what could be causing this? Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

@Failedcm1150v 

Can you please provide more details?

you could not activate it?

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation