× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

NETGEAR AC1900. Impossible de connection mon point d'accès Samsung S10

Easti
Aspirant

NETGEAR AC1900. Impossible de connection mon point d'accès Samsung S10

Bonjour,

Je viens d'acquérir le A7000 pour me connecter au réseau HotSpot de mon téléphone portable, un Samsung S10 5G. Malheureusement, une fois le programme NETGEAR genie installé, lorsque je configue mon point d'accès en 5hz, le réseau est indétectable alors que lorsque je le configure en 2.4 hz, le réseau apparaît. Avez-vous une solution à ce problème ?

Cordialement.

---

Hi,

I just bought the A7000 to connect to the HotSpot network of my mobile phone, a Samsung S10 5G. Unfortunately, once the NETGEAR genie program installed, when I configure my access point in 5hz, the network is undetectable whereas when I configure it in 2.4hz, the network appears. Do you have a solution to this problem?

Cordially.  

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: NETGEAR AC1900. Impossible de connection mon point d'accès Samsung S10

Hi,

I just bought the A7000 to connect to the HotSpot network of my mobile phone, a Samsung S10 5G. Unfortunately, once the NETGEAR genie program installed, when I configure my access point in 5hz, the network is undetectable whereas when I configure it in 2.4hz, the network appears. Do you have a solution to this problem?

Cordially.  

A7000 is a wireless usb adapter. Are you sure you have the A7000?  If you do, what are you connecting it to? (device and software on it)

And you put that you're hotspotting your S10. Not sure if hotspotting for the S10 allows you to hotspot in dualband or not as I don't have one. Do any of your other devices have issues seeing the hotspot?

Message 2 of 4
Easti
Aspirant

Hi,

I've the AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter, model A7000.

I use my Samsung S10 5 G to share my internet connexion to my computer. When I put on 2.4 hz it's working but then in 5 hz I can't find the connexion..

Model: A6150|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi USB Mini Adapter, A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

@Easti wrote:

Hi,

I've the AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter, model A7000.

I use my Samsung S10 5 G to share my internet connexion to my computer. When I put on 2.4 hz it's working but then in 5 hz I can't find the connexion..

What computer are you using? Windows/mac/etc. 

Does any of your other devices struggle to find the 5ghz?

What region is your phone set it? 

What region is the wifi broadcasting in? maybe its unable to see the channel being broadcast on because of regional restrictions. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7