× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

NETGEAR MR1100 Mobile Router: Connect Ethernet, but still be able to use Wi-Fi Wireless

AlvinG
Follower

NETGEAR MR1100 Mobile Router: Connect Ethernet, but still be able to use Wi-Fi Wireless

Hello All, We have a NETGEAR MR1100 (I'm pretty sure) Nighthawk wireless router. The configuration we need and what I am trying to do is: Connect and use the Ethernet port, but also be able to use the Wi-Fi wireless capabilities. I can't figure out how to configure it in the settings. Any help or input? Thanks, AlvinG
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: NETGEAR MR1100 Mobile Router: Connect Ethernet, but still be able to use Wi-Fi Wireless

Hi AlvinG, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Just like any other WiFi router, no configuration needed for Wired connection. You just have to connect the Ethernet cable into the M1 and to your device.

As for WiFi connection, scan for WiFi Network, select network and enter WiFi Password then it should be fine. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: NETGEAR MR1100 Mobile Router: Connect Ethernet, but still be able to use Wi-Fi Wireless

Hi AlvinG, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Just like any other WiFi router, no configuration needed for Wired connection. You just have to connect the Ethernet cable into the M1 and to your device.

As for WiFi connection, scan for WiFi Network, select network and enter WiFi Password then it should be fine. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7