× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

NETGEAR mbr1210-1bmcns reset itself when it turned off and powered back on

alhassanmr
Follower

NETGEAR mbr1210-1bmcns reset itself when it turned off and powered back on

NETGEAR mbr1210-1bmcns reset itself when it turned off and powered back on. i am on statice ip address from my isp and my issue witht this router is when i configure the router for my internet connection and save it saves and the internet works fine but when i put off the power on the router and put it back on the settings on the router vanishes and it seems the router has been reset which it was not. i tried leaving the router on and puting it off on the wall the same issue happens. all configuration i have saved vaniches like the router was rest. Kindly assist me on what to do i can not keep reconfiguring the router every. i save the configuration file on my computer so i just restore it daily. so if i am absent at de office it means no internet at my office. kindly help please

thank you

Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: NETGEAR mbr1210-1bmcns reset itself when it turned off and powered back on

Hello alhassanmr

I would factory reset the modem then make sure the firmware is up to date after that try to load your config file.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7