× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

NIGHTHAWK ROUTERS M1 MR1100 Firmware Issue

Leuzzi
Aspirant

NIGHTHAWK ROUTERS M1 MR1100 Firmware Issue

I had the Nighthawk for over 2 years bought from Telstra and it has been working fine until 2 days ago, I saw there was a firmware update after I logged into the device web console and decided to do the update, the file downloaded normally and then it started the update process the devices rebooted and started, the progress bar on the device saying Updating device Please do not power off, but after it reached about 1/4 of the way, the progress bar stopped and after a day still in the same place, I tried turning it off, removing the battery, pressing the reset button and all the things that I can find on the internet, but nothing works, it always comes back to the same the same screen with the amber light solid.

I know it is out of warranty, but there was nothing wrong with the device, i only tried to do a firware update supplied by netgear and it broke the device, what can I do? I have not found any solution or received any assistance from Netgear. 

Please help.

Regards

Stefano

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2
Leuzzi
Aspirant

Re: NIGHTHAWK ROUTERS M1 MR1100 Firmware Issue

The following firware update 12.05.05.12 has killed my Nighthawk M1, anyone has a solution?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7