× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Need Manual, WiFi hotspot with product name or number

DJ10
Aspirant

Need Manual, WiFi hotspot with product name or number

I have a Netgear WiFi hotspot I bought at BestBuy several years ago. It is use with and AT&T cell account. No name or number on it. I am looking for a user manual for it. It's black, works off a battery, powered up same as a cell phone with a microUSB. Has an AT&T symbol on the left side of the screen. Does anybody know the name or number of it?

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Need Manual, WiFi hotspot with product name or number

open the back cover on it and remove the battery. there should be a model number

go to netgear.com/support/   type in that model. Or if its specific to att, type in google

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
plemans
Guru

open the back cover on it and remove the battery. there should be a model number

go to netgear.com/support/   type in that model. Or if its specific to att, type in google

Message 2 of 5
DJ10
Aspirant

"@plem@plemans wrote:

go to netgear.com/support/   type in that model. Or if its specific to att, type in google"

What I found was AirCard 8155. I found information for AirCard 8055 and all that was there was a Data Sheet, QUick Start Guide, and Warranty. No User Manual. I looked for 8155 which is probably just a newer model but nothing found. The 8055 looks similar but we sort of know how to use it but ran into a problem last time which eventually corrected itself after we gave up, but we'd like to know the device better. We bought it at BestBuy so maybe someone there has information but we aren't going into the store until after the pandemic clears. Anyone know anything about it?

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

Message 4 of 5
DJ10
Aspirant

Excellent! This is it and there is a User Manual. Thank You!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7