× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear Cradle Genie DC112A with AirCard 790 constantly loosing internet connection

oli444
Aspirant

Netgear Cradle Genie DC112A with AirCard 790 constantly loosing internet connection

I am using an AirCard 790 as mobile hotspot . Alone it works fine. Now I did connect it to the NETGEAR Genie DC112A. At first I thought it works as it did all it should do and connected to the internet. But actually since its connected in the cradle it is getting on the internet for 30sec then loosing connection for about a minute and getting back on. This cycle is constant, on/off.

I tried to discunnect again and reconnect the AirCard. Alone the AirCard works fine but in the Cradle it is constantly loosing connection to the internet.

Anyone has any idea what can be done?

This is what I use:

NETGEAR Genie DC112A Firmware Version V1.0.0.18_1.0.60 

AirCard 790

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Cradle Genie DC112A with AirCard 790 constantly loosing internet connection

Hello oli444

Have you tried to factory reset the cradle?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
oli444
Aspirant

Re: Netgear Cradle Genie DC112A with AirCard 790 constantly loosing internet connection

I have started over fresh. I must have had some settings wrong. Now everything works fine and I did not have any issues anymore since.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7