× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear M1 still reboot !

Q8cracker
Guide

Netgear M1 still reboot !

Netgear M1 still reboot when i using it more than 10 mins! if started to download something or try speedtest app etc.. it's going to reboot it self and sometimes shutdown then should to release the battery and start again .

i bought it from australian ebay also has been unlocked , but the bad issue is in the firmware i think

i need to update my device

note: am from middle east

Best regards
Message 1 of 5
Q8cracker
Guide

Re: Netgear M1 still reboot !

Waaaaaaaa!

are you serious!!!

nobody has idea whats going on??

are there any netgear team just tell me is it fair when the people push the more money on an expensive device and the device doesnt have people know whats happen??

anyway i was love netgear till now

Bye

Message 2 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Q8cracker

I suggest contacting our support if there is a hardware issue they will be able to help you.

http://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

DarrenM

Message 3 of 5
Teewee4134
Guide

I am in the same boat as Q8cracker

I brought my Router on Ebay. Contacted Netgear about the reboot issue. netgear lookup my device serial number and basically said that the router was sold thru Telstra and I will have to contact them.

I call Telstra to inquire about any upcoming firmware for Nighthawk M1. I explained that am not in Australia and the tech said sorry cannot help you because you are outside the country.

Message 4 of 5
Jensmobile
Aspirant

Hello, try to restore your M1 to the factory settings. there are 3 ways to restore Netgear M1 to factory settings, try to use the reset button.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7