× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear NightHawk MR1100 no longer shows data usage after firmware update.

mbwallace
Follower

Netgear NightHawk MR1100 no longer shows data usage after firmware update.

I have a Nighthawk M1 mobile router model MR1100 that I use with AT&T cellular. The device has worked flawlessly for years now. However, earlier this month it automatically did a firmware update - after which the device no longer shows my monthly data allotment and how much data I have remaining. I have seen some post that others have had similar issues with this product with other carriers but without an evident resolution. Not sure whether a factory reset worked for them or a return to the previous firmware.

My device information is as follows:

Hardware Version: 1.0

Pri Version: 05.08

Firmware Version: NTG9X50C_12.06.21.00

Bootloader Version: NTG9X50C_12.06.21.00

GUI Version: MR1100-1A1NAS_04.01.70.13

Firmware Build Date: 2021/01/08

I have tried a factory reset without possitive results. I would attempt uploading the previous firmware, but on the firmware page it just says that the firmware is up-to-date and there is no button or option to upload a file. I don't know if this is because I am only attached over. I did try putting the unit on charge just in case being on batter was a limitation. 

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7