× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100-1TLAUS Stuck in Boot Loop. Won't turn on. Please help.

Ricdsk
Aspirant

Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100-1TLAUS Stuck in Boot Loop. Won't turn on. Please help.

My Netgear Nighthawk M1 router until a couple of hours ago was working completely fine. I took the SIM out, put on another and restarted it, and now it's stuck in some sort of boot loop.

When on Battery power, the Netgear Boot-Screen appears, along with the solid orange light. After a few seconds, it goes black and then tries to boot again, and the orange light appears each time. This happens seven times then it goes black and won't respond to presses.

If connected to a power supply, it does the exact same thing, only, after the screen goes black, the LED flashes a slow, consistent blue and orange, continuously. In no instance, does it ever boot up.

I have tried everything I can think of but it won't come out of the boot loop we though it was working without issue a couple of hours ago.
Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 6
Ricdsk
Aspirant

Re: Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100-1TLAUS Stuck in Boot Loop. Won't turn on. Please help.

Any ideas? Has anyone experienced this?
Beginning to lose faith in the Netgear products these days.
Message 2 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100-1TLAUS Stuck in Boot Loop. Won't turn on. Please help.

Hi @Ricdsk

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Was there any changes prior the issue? 

Was there a firmware update?

Have you tried factory resetting the device? 

Please remove the SIM card and hold down the reset button until you see a change in the LED. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 3 of 6
Ricdsk
Aspirant

Hi @Blanca_O , thanks for tackling my question. No issues at all, unless, not showing 'data used' stats constitutes?

Yes, I've tried factory resetting multiple times.
I've tried a replacement battery.
But all to no avail. Nothing seems to affect our hey it out of the boot loop. Perhaps I'm missing something.
Message 4 of 6
Ricdsk
Aspirant

*or get it out of
Message 5 of 6
Ricdsk
Aspirant

@Blanca_O, I was wondering if you had the chance to read my response?
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7