× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100

Ultradragon
Follower

Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100

Good day all,

I really enjoyed using my Netgear nighthawk M1 MR1100 but my problem is I'm using it all the time and its battery consumes too fast because we are 4 persons. I'm still using this router because it's best choice for me and my family and it supports SIM micro card.

Is there any other model that supports micro SIM card with electrical power instead of the portability?

Regards,

Hussain
Model: MR1100|NIGHTHAWK M1
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
W1lliam
Virtuoso

Re: Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100

Suggest you to remove the battery and having  power adaptor, supporting Quick Charge, connected to your M1's Type-C port if you are running 24/7. 

If you are taking M1 as home router, then having another wireless router, such as Nighthawk R7800, set as your main router, M1 just provide LTE connection without WiFi running would eliminate the concern on its heat dissipation and provide better coverage. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

@Ultradragon

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Most of our mobile routers are battery operated. You can connect the charger to the unit while using the Internet. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
W1lliam
Virtuoso

Suggest you to remove the battery and having  power adaptor, supporting Quick Charge, connected to your M1's Type-C port if you are running 24/7. 

If you are taking M1 as home router, then having another wireless router, such as Nighthawk R7800, set as your main router, M1 just provide LTE connection without WiFi running would eliminate the concern on its heat dissipation and provide better coverage. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7