× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Night Hawk M1 stopped connecting to t-mobile network

riggy30
Initiate

Night Hawk M1 stopped connecting to t-mobile network

Recently lost connection to the T-Mobile network and it's been working almost perfectly for the last year... Switched sims, updated the firmware, factory reset, changed every setting imaginable on the modem and I still can't get connectivity. Does anyone know if something changed on the network side that's causing this issue? Is anyone else using t-mobile and having similar issues? I just ordered a different netgear lte modem (LB1120) that should be here tmr just to verify if it's a mechanical issue or coming from the network side. I've had some issues with the M1 rebooting itself quite frequently so I'm starting to think it just took a **bleep**. I really don't know what else to do. Any suggestions? 

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
riggy30
Initiate

Re: Night Hawk M1 stopped connecting to t-mobile network

well, looks like the IMEI for the M1 got blocked from the network... used DC unlocker and changed the IMEI and now I have data. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
riggy30
Initiate

well, looks like the IMEI for the M1 got blocked from the network... used DC unlocker and changed the IMEI and now I have data. 

Message 2 of 3
thomasjoyce
Initiate

What is DC unlocker? i have the same issue and i'm using mac. How to change the imei on the m1 device? 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7