× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Night Hawk M1

Gina99
Aspirant

Night Hawk M1

On the screen of the router it says - "Data usage not available at this time" It used to show our data usage until about 2 months ago and don't know why? 

Any suggestions would be appreciated please.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 11

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Night Hawk M1

Hi @Gina99

Please be informed that firmware upgrade has been released for MR1100 Telstra Variant. This is to address the data usage issue not available. Kindly check your device for new firmware update and provide feedback. 

Firmware version is 12.06.08.00

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 11

All Replies

You might get better and quicker replies, and find other answers, over in the appropriate section for your device:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

Message 2 of 11
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Gina99

Can you please confirm if you have MR1100 Telstra SKU? If so, a new firmware will be available soon to fix this issue. 

Related thread: 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/Telstra-MR1100-Nighthawk-Data-Usage-...

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 3 of 11
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Gina99

Please be informed that firmware upgrade has been released for MR1100 Telstra Variant. This is to address the data usage issue not available. Kindly check your device for new firmware update and provide feedback. 

Firmware version is 12.06.08.00

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 4 of 11
Nightwho
Aspirant

Hi Blanca,

I tried to update the new firmware for a friends, who has the Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router.

To my surprise,the update didn’t download. The text box said “ Update Error ,The update couldn’t be updated and the mobile router will automatically re-check for an available update within 48 hrs “

Can you tell me what’s happening with this new firmware  not being able to download.

I did the manual update but this also came up with a error.

kind Regards 

nightwho

Message 5 of 11
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Please let me know your device SKU name. I will check for you.

Thanks

Message 6 of 11
Gina99
Aspirant

HI, 

I FOUND THE SKU DETAILS SEE ABOVE. ALSO WE RECENTLY UPDATED FROM 10 GB  TO 50 GB SO COULD THIS BE WHY IT'S NOT SHOWING DATA USAGE???

Message 7 of 11
Gina99
Aspirant

SKU:MR1100-1TLAUS

Message 8 of 11
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

We have released the fix for the issue. Please do a manual FW upgrade check and update your device to the latest release.

Thanks

Message 9 of 11
Gina99
Aspirant

Thanks for your prompt response but it's saying I have insufficient data to upload Firmware so I'll have to wait until next month ( I'm on metered network) , Will let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed!

Message 10 of 11
Gina99
Aspirant

Thanks so much for everyones help. All sorted out now and working fine!

Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7