× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (Model MR1100) Unable to access media share (mymedia Tab)

mike2018
Aspirant

Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (Model MR1100) Unable to access media share (mymedia Tab)

I am unable to get media shared on my Nighthawk router.  My Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot router does not have a "mymedia" tab.  I have installed a formatted (fat32) SanDisk Ultra 8GB microSD in the router.   I have also tried multiple thumbdrives and external drives plugged into the USB port.  I can not get the "mymedia" to show up.

Model: MR1100|NIGHTHAWK M1
Message 1 of 6
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (Model MR1100)

Hi mike2018,

Thank you for your post. Which provider model is your MR1100? Telstra // AT&T // etc? Is your device's firmware up-to-date with the most current version? If so, have you performed a factory reset on your device after the update?

Please let me know. :]

- Jason N

Message 2 of 6
mike2018
Aspirant

Jason,
Provider is AT&T. The firmware is up to date. I did not do a factory reset.
Message 3 of 6
MAGADE
Guide

have you desactiveted TETHERED connexion in USB parameter?

Message 4 of 6
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi mike2018,

Have you tried another web browser and have you tried deleting your cache? Also perform the factory reset.

Please let me know if these steps helped. :]

- Jason N

Message 5 of 6
matador86
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (Model MR1100) Unable to access media share (mymedia Tab)

Excuse me quick question : ETHERNET PORT ? or GIGABIT ETHERNET ? Would you mind checking and telling me please? Thanks a lot !

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7