× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: Nighthawk M1 4g blocked by career

aaalaaa
Star

No one will buy it from you now 😥
Message 76 of 84
Abdul_3ziz
Star

Still the STC service provider blocked the NETGEAR MR1100-100EUS and restrict the bands to B40 only!!! @netgearsupports 

Please try to communicate officially with STC company to get their feedback from you as company

kindly check the attached!

Message 77 of 84
ErnestTheGreat
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Saadooooo and rest of the users,

NETGEAR has not received any communication from STC as to why NETGEAR devices are being blocked in this region. If STC has had a policy change to not allow devices that are not specifically manufactured for them on their network or has decided to ban FDD bands/devices from the network, unfortunately, that is beyond our control. We recommend that customers of STC contact STC directly and request an explanation as to why their device is being blocked. 

If Huawei is providing instructions to change IMEI please understand this is highly unethical and illegal and we strongly discouraged this as a solution. IMEI manipulation is considered an unethical/illegal solution to the STC problem. 

NETGEAR as a company operates with extremely high ethical standards and will not provide any solutions that are unethical and go against what NETGEAR stands for and believes in. 

Message 78 of 84
asd_1
Initiate

It is possible that because of the signing of the agreement between stc and other competing companies stc blocked the frequencies from the devices other than those companies that signed agreements with me I also owned a product of one of these companies, which has not been blocked frequencies and still working

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (US)
Message 79 of 84
Abdul_3ziz
Star

ErnestTheGreatt  Thanks for your feedback, with regards to asking customer to communicate withSTCC company, please be informed that we have communicated with them via several channels, but their feedback always diplomatic without telling to their customers thatFDDD have been banded forNETGEARR devices, So what I am trying to inform you that we have DONE all the possible ways/solutions BUT without any positive action for STC .... So it's also unfair thatNETGEARR devices been blocked bySTCC that's unreasonable points, I do believe from my point of you thatNETGEARR can helps their customers by composing an officiall latter toSTCC in Saudi Arabia in order to clarify WHy theFDDD bands have been blocked forNETGEARR devices exclusively.

since we are your loyal customers !

Message 80 of 84
fusionph
Aspirant

Hello,

Is the Netgear m1 also blocked in other operator? i.e. Mobily or Zain?

Thanks

Message 81 of 84
Anton11
Aspirant

I see there DC Unlocker team released solution for this, im not from SA, not tested, but looks working

Message 82 of 84
NASSER99
Initiate

its work with zain and mobily but its only locked with saudi telecom company 😞

i have over than 3 router from netgear with my family work with 4G+ with Mobily and Zain But With STC only 3G after 2019

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Message 83 of 84
Coldzero1189
Aspirant

ياجماعه الحل موجود
اللي عنده مشاكل يتواصل معاي سناب شات coldzero1189
أو يراسلني ايميل alkasser@hotmail.com
يفضل سناب شات لسرعة التواصل
Message 84 of 84
Top Contributors
Discussion stats