× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 4g blocked by career

TeeJay74
Virtuoso

Re: Nighthawk M1 4g blocked by career

Yes, company blocked that.
Message 51 of 84
BMB_911
Initiate

Hello every one,,,

I have 2 routers AC810s And 1 router AC800s, Blocked FDD frequencies (B1) 2100 MHz + (B3) 1800 MHz + (B28) 700 MHz, Just work FDD (B40) 2300 MHz it's low speed frequency and 3G only.

We need to solve this problem and unblocking FDD frequencies.

Message 52 of 84
id7mi
Initiate

Now and today
The company STC has blocked
4G with nighthawk m1
All type of network band of 4g,
alot of people have this device they
can use only 3G band
Which is very slow , behave of other owners
I ask the developers to find a salotion
For this problem , I believe that the company blocked it , because i have other huw device and it works perfectly , thanks
Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (AU)
Message 53 of 84
TeeJay74
Virtuoso

Please remember to send strict feedback as much as possible to STC customer service about the current problem situation.

Message 54 of 84
riyadkhalid
Tutor

trust me sir, we are doing everything we can
complaints on twitter, their customer service and everywhere.

we lost alot of money on these routers, we are trying everything we can.
Message 55 of 84
aaalaaa
Star

STC want to sell only their 4G modems and that's why they blocked everything was not sold by them ..
But Huawei heard their customers and gave them the way how to change the IMEI..
Message 56 of 84
Super-Max
Initiate

#stc_تحجب_الترددات
We're doing an angry reaction to what they did. We hope that you will support us to have this matter and support your router
Message 57 of 84
Swisscom
Initiate

Welcome

Hello friends

Why do not you contact your company and let them know what happened

You may have taken your privacy so it was blocked

Message 58 of 84
aaalaaa
Star

Still waiting for your support, please help us 😞 ..

Message 59 of 84
TeeJay74
Virtuoso

No easy way óut, terrible situation I have to say. IMEI hacking cannot be a solution because it is complelety illegal thing. I cannot imagine this kind of situation ever happening in Europe. In western democracies, the state authorities intervene in the activities of private companies if they detect irregularities. Highly likely solution mechanisms that work in western world, do not work in Saudi-Arabia, because it is different environment.

Message 60 of 84
aaalaaa
Star

I understand what you mean, but this is still legal because of the followings:

1- We bought an unlocked device and no one can control them except Netgear Company.

2-  There is no official dealer for MR1100 in Saudi Arabia so no agreement between STC Company and Netgear for this product.

Message 61 of 84
Lenoom
Tutor

مافي حل ياشباب
المودم انتهى وضعه
نتقير خايفة اصلا
لازم نشوف طريقة تغيير اي مي او ارمي جهازك زبالة
Message 62 of 84
legendstar
Tutor

So hacking IMEI considered to be an illegal way deal if i am a peroson who wants his rights from a company which prevents me from getting a fear service, what is the solution then? For example for the same company STC again we know FaceTime calls she also prevents that service also before how it get back to work on all mobiles now because apple has maid a new update which make it work again on all mobiles that was having FaceTime blocked her in Saudi Arabia so for that i say if it is ilegal then i hope from a great company like netgear can solve it with an update like apple.
Message 63 of 84
TeeJay74
Virtuoso

It would be good if Netgear moderator @Blanca_O could update details of this STC case from  Netgear side.

Message 64 of 84
Hom00
Initiate

So long my fast 4G friend
So long as your 4G bands are blocked
It's been great days as your blue light shine , but now I need to leave you behind .
Message 65 of 84
asd_1
Initiate

The modem was good in the past and it provided a good speed but during the last two days the speed became very slow, knowing that the price of the modem is very expensive compared to the other modem we hope the company to provide an urgent solution to this problem or will lose the confidence of many customers

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (US)
Message 66 of 84
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi All, 

There is no communication sent to us why it is being block. Kindly call STC and ask why the device is being blocked. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 67 of 84
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi All, 

There is no communication sent to us why it is being block. Kindly call STC and ask why the device is being blocked. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 68 of 84
MarvenQ
Initiate

We called STC in deffrent ways they answered there is nothing been blocked and We only have 2300 for 4G and we were connected to 700/1800 and dual or triple but now we can’t and they keep denying there is nothing wrong happens.. so the only hope is Netgear and if we didn’t get what we want i will throw 300$ router which is cost me a lot to get it . Fix this asap
Message 69 of 84
aaalaaa
Star

They said we only have 2300 they are ling because it is there in mobile phones also if you change IMEI you will get it like before..
Message 70 of 84
Twix4k
Tutor

the same we called stc and once they said (we didn't block anything) once they said (it's just band 2300 work all time and nothing changes )

so they didn't help us
Message 71 of 84
Twix4k
Tutor

the same we called STC company and once they said (we didn't block anything) once they said (it's just band 2300 work all time and nothing changes )

so they didn't help us
Message 72 of 84
TeeJay74
Virtuoso

Really outrageous attitude to users,completely unacceptable.
Message 73 of 84
gaid2010
Guide

to be more clear, they blocked 1800-700 and 2100 from routers, while its all works greatly on mobile phones and some routers. on the other hands there are a solution to make all bands work on routers other than netgear , all we need is a way to make its work again , and we hope help ، its a technology, nothing is impossible

Message 74 of 84
Nabil_A
Aspirant

After several attempts to avoid the blocked there is only one solution provide a special tool to change IMEI for MR110 and be under the control of the NETGEAR by some tools, If there is no radical solution I will sell the router and buy another router supported.
Message 75 of 84
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7