× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 Data Usage

PaulineMac
Aspirant

Nighthawk M1 Data Usage

Hi!

I have a Nighthawk M1 Router, and since it's last update, which was at least over a week ago, I'm not getting my usage data update. I have tried to re-boot, and clean the cache, but I've had no luck. Can you please help me?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Nighthawk M1 Data Usage

Hi All,

Latest firmware for the Telstra Nighthawk M1 (MR1100-1TLAUS) was released today.  This firmware resolves the data usage issue experienced by some users.  This firmware also includes Arlo base station support and option to disable the Ethernet standby.

https://kb.netgear.com/000055962/Why-can-t-I-see-data-usage-on-my-Telstra-Nighthawk-M1

Kind Regards,

ArodiD

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9

All Replies
PaulineMac
Aspirant

Hello!

This has still not been resolved. Can any one help, please?

Thanks.

Message 2 of 9
schumaku
Guru

Not much community members can help - one for Netgear -> @tsoetant @JasonN @ArodiD which might consider to take control here and move the post to Mobile Routers - Hotspots - Modems Forum.

Message 3 of 9
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @PaulineMac,

We are aware of this recent issue.  We will release a firmware before the end of April to resolve data usage displaying on your screen.

Message 4 of 9
PaulineMac
Aspirant

Okay, cool! Thank you for the update.

Pauline

Message 5 of 9
schumaku
Guru

Thank you @ArodiD for the update.

Message 6 of 9
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi All,

Latest firmware for the Telstra Nighthawk M1 (MR1100-1TLAUS) was released today.  This firmware resolves the data usage issue experienced by some users.  This firmware also includes Arlo base station support and option to disable the Ethernet standby.

https://kb.netgear.com/000055962/Why-can-t-I-see-data-usage-on-my-Telstra-Nighthawk-M1

Kind Regards,

ArodiD

Message 7 of 9
Gbear1984
Tutor

Hi ArodiD

The latest version that is provided for download. is it US version or Telstra? or it is a universal one?

Message 8 of 9
Gbear1984
Tutor

Oh i see the file extention name. please ignore my question

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements