× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 Mobile

Limpylegs
Aspirant

Nighthawk M1 Mobile

Hello,

I just recently ordered a Nighthawk MR1100 from Amazon that I'm using with Netbuddy. I'm trying to connect my HP Officejet 4655 using the wireless setup feature, but the printer can't find my hotspot. It's not on the list that normally shows up on the screen with the other hotspots,and it can't seem to find the hotspot even when I enter it manually. I know it works fine on my wireless hotspot at home but doesn't seem to want to work when I'm on the road.Is there a setting on these hotspots that I'm not seeing?

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk M1 Mobile

Hi @Limpylegs

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

We want to check first if MR1100 broadcast WiFi network. Aside from the printer, are there other wireless devices that can detect the network? Can it connect and go online? If yes then we can confirm that MR1100 broadcast network. 

As for the printer, how do you set it up? Is through the printer control panel or the installation CD? You may want to perform factory reset as the printer might still remember the old WiFi Network. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7