× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 - Telstra-Aust.

Tricias01
Follower

Nighthawk M1 - Telstra-Aust.

OK So I'm old an may not be the brightest star in the computer game, but I'm angry!

I'm in Australia and use Telstra because of my location.  So mobile app nor the http://m.home will take me to my messages and the Nighthawk is telling me it's full of messages. It can't possibly be any simpler when it's "admin" and "admin"  The username is already in there and I dutifully tyjpe in "admin" for a pass word and it just keeps on telling me to enter a correct password.

Somebody, please help me. 

Cheers, Tricia

Message 1 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk M1 - Telstra-Aust.

Hi @Tricias01

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

The default admin password is "admin". If it is not accepting the default password then please reset the unit. Here's the reference link 

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/MR1100/MR1100_UM_EN.pdf?cid=wmt_netgear_organic [page 72]

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Tricias01, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 6
PiD_Media
Tutor

Same device here, and its a user interface thing that caught me up too.

Type in the password, and hit enter 'Before!' clicking the Sign In button.

When you hit enter at the end of the password, the Sign In button will change colour, and that's when the button is live.

Message 4 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @PiD_Media

Did you reset the router? If not, please perform a factory reset and try again. 

Have you tried using different browser? 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 6
PiD_Media
Tutor

Why would I reset the Router? The problem is the same at every login, regardless of whether the M1 has just been switched on, or has been running for hours.

As I said, the solution is to hit enter at the end of typing in the password, at which point the Sign In button becomes live and can be clicked.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7