× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 USSD

Nighthawk M1 USSD

Good day.

Please say, how i can use USSD requests ? I can't find this function in web panel and app.

But that is necessary, for charge balance on sim without unplug sim from router, plug in phone and again in router...

Maybe develepers update firmware and app with this function? Please :)) Sorry for bad english 🙂

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (US), MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (AU)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
JSchnee21
Virtuoso

Re: Nighthawk M1 USSD

Hello @FightingForFun,

Are you referring to adding data credits to a pre-paid SIM?  For which carrier / country?  This process seems to be vendor/country specific in my experience.  For example, in the USA, for Tmobile and FreedomPop, the pre-paid SIM is linked to an online web account.  And then you link the web account to a credit card or bank account.  So there's never any need to remove the SIM from the device.

Perhaps other countries / vendors are different.  I've not seen any provision on the hotspot itself to do this.  Nor would I expect there ever would be.

-Jonathan

View solution in original post

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (US)
Message 2 of 2

All Replies
JSchnee21
Virtuoso

Re: Nighthawk M1 USSD

Hello @FightingForFun,

Are you referring to adding data credits to a pre-paid SIM?  For which carrier / country?  This process seems to be vendor/country specific in my experience.  For example, in the USA, for Tmobile and FreedomPop, the pre-paid SIM is linked to an online web account.  And then you link the web account to a credit card or bank account.  So there's never any need to remove the SIM from the device.

Perhaps other countries / vendors are different.  I've not seen any provision on the hotspot itself to do this.  Nor would I expect there ever would be.

-Jonathan

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (US)
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7