× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M2 disabled

Serendipite
Follower

Nighthawk M2 disabled

My nighthawk m2 says WIFI Network is disabled but when I try to enable the screen comes up with WIFI Name Disabled and WIFI Password disabled and just continues to try and detect service...I am totally not tech savvy...can anyone help please!!!
Message 1 of 8
IYGEAL
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk M2 disabled

I have this exact problem

Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 2 of 8
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Did factory reset helping with your issue? What is the SKU name of your device and what is the FW version on it?

Thanks

John

Message 3 of 8
IYGEAL
Aspirant

In my case factory reset hasn't helped. Model is AUS version (M21001TAUS), FW is 24.10.17.10. I made a detailed post on the other thread with 95 replies.
Message 4 of 8
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

@IYGEAL wrote:
In my case factory reset hasn't helped. Model is AUS version (M21001TAUS), FW is 24.10.17.10. I made a detailed post on the other thread with 95 replies.

Can you log in to WebUI and enable ethernet offloading and do a FW upgrade check? There is a newer version available for your device.

FW: 10.19.03.00 and PRI 05.02

Thanks

John

Message 5 of 8
IYGEAL
Aspirant

@JohnPeng wrote:

@IYGEAL wrote:

Can you log in to WebUI and enable ethernet offloading and do a FW upgrade check? There is a newer version available for your device.

FW: 10.19.03.00 and PRI 05.02

Thanks

John

I just connected via USB. Data offloading failed to apply. It stuck at "Applying changes"

Also, Firmware Update is stuck at "Checking"

Message 6 of 8
IYGEAL
Aspirant

@Serendipite wrote:
My nighthawk m2 says WIFI Network is disabled but when I try to enable the screen comes up with WIFI Name Disabled and WIFI Password disabled and just continues to try and detect service...I am totally not tech savvy...can anyone help please!!!

Were you able to fix this problem?
Mine is still like this and there seems to be no hope of progress.

Message 7 of 8
IYGEAL
Aspirant

Really frustrated that this device can't be updated now, and the problem persists.

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7