× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk Mobile LTE MR1100 identification of firewall configuration

IndyPam
Aspirant

Nighthawk Mobile LTE MR1100 identification of firewall configuration

I have a Nighthawk LTE Mobile MR1100 Router. I know that it does have a firewall, but PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) for my business requires that I know how the firewall is configured. Is that information found in the backup settings? If not, where would I find that information? I got my MR1100 through AT&T so all of my settings are located in the http://attwifimanager site. Any input is appreciated. Thank you. IndyPam

Message 1 of 3
IndyPam
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk Mobile LTE MR1100 identification of firewall configuration

In follow-up to this post, I will add that I have read the user manual for this MR1100 and it only states that "yes, it does have a firewall."IndyPam

Message 2 of 3

Re: Nighthawk Mobile LTE MR1100 identification of firewall configuration

@IndyPam wrote:

I have a Nighthawk LTE Mobile MR1100 Router.

This is a Mobile Router, as the name suggests.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

Those things are very different from the standard Nighthawk routers covered in this section.

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7