× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk m1

bibiii
Follower

Nighthawk m1

Hi all, 

I recently bought the Nighthawk M1 to try and upgrade my internet speeds as my at-home ethernet wasn't cutting it. After setting it up and messing with the settings it's nothing like what was described at all. The fastest speeds I've gotten is 18.31mbps download and 5.75 upload. I've tried mobile wifi and pc connected with ethernet / wifi and cannot seem to get better speeds at all. Please help!! 

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: Nighthawk m1

@bibiii wrote:

After setting it up and messing with the settings it's nothing like what was described at all. The fastest speeds I've gotten is 18.31mbps download and 5.75 upload.

This depends on the Internet connection that reaches you. If the top speed for your local connection is 18.31 Mbps nothing will improve it.

Along with having no idea what you mean by "what was described" – the hardware can only pass on what was delivered to you –  we know nothing about the mobile network you are using, so it isn't likely that anyone can diagnose what is going on at your end.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7