× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk m2 Screen won't work

JustBiZZaRe
Follower

Nighthawk m2 Screen won't work

Hello,

I am having issues with the Nighthawk m2. The screen will not turn on when the power button is pushed. It is on and the internet is working, just when I want to access the screen to check the data usage or use any of the on screen features it does not register or respond.

MODEL: MR2100
FIRMWARE VERSION: NTGX24_10.17.03.00
FIRMWARE BUILD DATE: 2020/01/09
MODEM VERSION: SDX24_10.25.00.01

I have been on hold with Netgear support but I have been transferred 4 times now and still no one has helped or even suggested help.

Is there going to be a fix for this soon? I've read I'm not the only one with this problem so NETGEAR must be aware, right?!
Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 1 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk m2 Screen won't work

Hi @JustBiZZaRe

We would like to clarify which of the cases you have and we appreciate if you could describe to us further the issue:

[1] Is the LCD completely black even after rebooting? If so, this is most likely a connection issue. 

[2] The LCD is black and won’t respond to power button or "wake up" after running device for a long time. Then reboot will show “NETGEAR” logo and the LCD UI operates again. 

If it is the second condition, please provide the following information: 

- How long you've left the device on?

- How many clients are connected? What type of load you're putting the M2 through?

- We sent you a private message as well for additional information - FSN and IMEI number.

Looking forward to your response. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
jebon
Aspirant

my m2 touch screen not working and i dont know why..
Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 3 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @jebon

May we please know the following: 

- Does rebooting fix the issue? 

- How long you've left the device on?

- How many clients are connected? What type of load you're putting the M2 through?

- Device SKU (e.g. MR2100-xxxx) and firmware version.=

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7