× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

No IP Passthrough available firmware (NTGX24_10.13.05.00)

zarbs
Follower

No IP Passthrough available firmware (NTGX24_10.13.05.00)

I am experiencing connection difficulties with my Telstra Nighthawk M2 and read this thread from June 2019:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/Firmware-for-Nighthawk-M2-MR2100/m-p...

It included a pic of the latest firware with the IP Passthrough option abvailable. My firmware does not show this option and the speed issues I am encountering make the M2 almost unusable at times. I have tried multiple fixes that I have read on internet forums but none have been successful. When will a version of the firmware with IP Passthrough be available for the Telstra version of this modem?

Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 1 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: No IP Passthrough available firmware (NTGX24_10.13.05.00)

Hi zarbs,

MR2100 Telstra variant with firmware NTGX24_10.13.05.00 should have an IP passthrough option. Have you tried resetting the device? 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
gavrook
Guide

@Blanca_O wrote:

Hi zarbs,

MR2100 Telstra variant with firmware NTGX24_10.13.05.00 should have an IP passthrough option. Have you tried resetting the device? 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Hi Blanca,

I can confirm it definitely does not have the IP passthrough option. And yes i have reset my device...

Message 3 of 4
GerardOz
Guide

@Blanca_O 

Hi Blanca O,

Do you know if this I.P. passthrough has been resolved yet? I'm, looking at buying an M2 off telstra Australia and specifically need this function.

Cheers.

Gerard

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7