× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Problem with the MR1100 EUS since a view days

Schutti
Apprentice

Problem with the MR1100 EUS since a view days

When the M1 boots, it often gets me done with it breaks off and reboots. The M1 is up to date with the firmware and has several additional entries for the band selection. Also, a few port forwarding are set. Before that the problem did not exist. The problem also occurs with alternative SIM, at first I thought it was up to the operator and I got a new SIM but it was apparently not. Also different chargers and KAbel brought no improvement.

Recently I had a particularly annoying problem. I fixed the M1 on band 38, but forgot to adjust it again when I left the area with band 38 cover. I needed dozens of attempts until I was on the phone in the settings and could change the setting again, mostly crashed the M! before that and rebooted. What is that please for a problem, is the hardware broken or is a fatal error in the firmware?

PS: Translated with google

Schutti

My FW Version: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/MR1100-100EUS/MR1100-100EUS_23113509_NTG9x50C_12.06.03.00...

Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Problem with the MR1100 EUS since a view days

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7