× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Settings > Mobile > Status Details > 4G Detials

JasBro
Guide

Settings > Mobile > Status Details > 4G Detials

I've been "hung up" by chat twice now. Seems NETGEAR makes great equipment, but I'm finding their 'support' to be close to nonexistant. 

I would like to find a list of definitions for all of the items shown under 4G Detials in the Mobile > Status Details of the NETGEAR browser dashboard. As noted on page 67 of the LB1120 User Manual, "The information that is displayed on this page [Status Details] is not described in this manual."  Given the lack of response from NETGEAR (and yes, I've registered my product), one might think even they don't know what this all means.

I'd also appreciate a description of how good or bad those items that have ranges are. For example, RSRP (dBm) >-84 is excellent, -85 to -102 good, -103 to -111 fair, < -112 poor. 

Thanks — Major

Message 1 of 2

Re: Settings > Mobile > Status Details > 4G Detials

im not sure on what signal strength would be considerd good,best,better im sure most the things listed there can be serched like rsrp = Reference Signals Received Power. i've found better speeds at worse signal depending on what band im on. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7