× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Simcard not recognized into the tray

burbello
Aspirant

Simcard not recognized into the tray

Hi,

I have recently bought the 4G AirCard 782S and used a while. However once I had to change the simcard and I noticed an issue to take out the simcard from the tray, I have put a bit strength and I have possibly bent the small pieces of contact that touch the simcard.

From that time, no matter the simcard I put in, it does not recognize as inserted.

It is possible to fix by myself? or, can you share the location of a support store to fix it?

Thank you, Alexander

Model: AirCard 782S|Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced
Message 1 of 6
IrvSp
Master

Re: Simcard not recognized into the tray

Posted in the wrong forum. This is for Nighthawk Routers. Doubt anyone here can help, nor move your post to the proper forum.

Message 2 of 6
burbello
Aspirant

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but this is the only forum I see other questions being posted.
I can't find other category that belows to my issue, that's why I posted here.

Thanks.

Alexander

Message 3 of 6
IrvSp
Master

@burbello wrote:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but this is the only forum I see other questions being posted.
I can't find other category that belows to my issue, that's why I posted here.

Thanks.

Alexander

Try https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/bd-p/aircard which I think is the right forum.

Message 4 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi burbello, 

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Where did you purchase the unit? Contact support to better isolate the issue for possible hardware problem.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi burbello, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7