× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Solid Amber Light Meaning LB1120

Coupland350
Follower

Solid Amber Light Meaning LB1120

I have a LB1120 Netgear moden that had a solid amber light showing but, I'm still able to connect to the internet. I thought the solid amber light meant there was no connection to the internet. My internet provider told me to not worry anout the amber light so long as I'm able to connect to the internet. I'm not real happy with that answer so I'm here to find out what needs to be done to get rid of the amber light.

Model: LB1120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: Solid Amber Light Meaning LB1120

Please consult the fine documentation -> LTE Modem LB1120 and LB1121 User Manual p.85 ff. "Power LED Bar Blinks Amber Fast and an Individual Signal and Strength LED Bar Lights Solid Green".

"If the Power LED bar blinks amber fast and an individual signal strength bar lights solid green while
others are off, one of the conditions that is described in the following table occurred. Bar 1 is the shortest
and leftmost bar. Bar 5 is the tallest and rightmost bar."

The meaning of the codes is in the "Table 9. Error conditions indicated by the Signal Strength LED bars".
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7